Compression Socks Knee High
How Does Compression Socks Help You
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, and still allows for full range of motion - Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
- May help aid your recovery
- Insulated to keep your feet and leg warm, and offer great heel/ arch support
- Stays in place and does not slide down
- Retains shape even after multiple washes Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks:
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff
- Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
Who may benefit from compression socks:
1, Pregnant woman
2, Athletes and active people involved with Sports, running, hiking, cycling, football playing etc.
3, Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
4, Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot: Nurses,Teachers,Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff etc.
5, Jobs that require prolonged sitting: Office workers,drivers etc.
6, Anyone who suffers from Varicose Veins, Edema, Plantar Fasciitis etc.
Products name: compression socks
Compression level: first level (20-30mmHg)
Product Category: Pressure socks
Color: as the picture Size: S / M, L / XL
Product Category: Adult socks
Main fabric composition: nylon
Function: Shaping, anti-friction
Suitable season: spring, autumn, winter, summer