Klokov Olympic Weightlifting Bumper Plates – 10 to 30 kg
At a Glance:
- Metal Core provides extra reinforcement with bolt locking guaranteed to prevent loosening and galvanised steel to prevent rusting.
- Moulded Edges provides a better grip and safer handling.
- The Bumper plate finish is smooth and available in crisp colours that will last. Metal plate is sandblasted to provide a resilient finish.
Available in weight increments of 10 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg, 25 kg, and 30 kg. Sold new as single plates. Pairs are available.
- Get peace of mind knowing that weight, dimension and colour comply with International Weightlifting Federation.
- Rounded outer edge of bumper plate raises the height from the floor making it easier to pick up.
- Inner routed edge of bumper plate provides an indentation making it easier for finger grips and carrying.
- Semi-gloss finish provides resistance to dirt and assist with gliding of plates.
- Reinforced metal core made from grade 45 steel and grade 5 zinc plated steel binding 5 bolt locking system.
- Rubber rated 92 on Shore A Durometer scale and passed the industry standard 30,000 drop test.